Play the Tas Cru – Blues411 Album Challenge
Win an autographed copy of Tas Cru’s new album
‘Tired of Bluesmen Cryin’”
Grand Prize winner gets an autographed Tas Cru album set that includes:
grizzle n’ bone (2009)
Jus’ Desserts (2011)
Tired of Bluesmen Cryin’ (2012)
That’s over forty original songs from “the master of the triple entendre”!
5 other winners get a copy of Tired Of Bluesmen Cryin’, 6 winners in all!
Answer these 5 challenge questions and enter to win!
- How many strings are on his cigar box guitar?
- What cigar brand appears on Tas Cru’s cigar box guitar?
- Name a Tas Cru song that features his cigar box guitar.
- Name one of the two sidemen who have appeared on each of Tas Cru’s four albums?
- At what venue did Tas Cru hold his pre-IBC jam prior to moving it to Beale Street’s Rum Boogie Café?
- All entries must be received by midnight EDT on Wednesday, December 5, 2012.
- Winners including Grand Prize winner, to be selected at random from all entries with all 5 correct answers.
- Only one entry per person. We can track this stuff ya’ know.
- Judges decision is final.
- TO ENTER EMAIL ANSWERS TO:
KTbluesmanagement@gmail.com (copy & paste)
Vist Tas Cru at: www.tascru.com
So have some fun, put on your sleuthing glasses and hats and get to work, these cool CD’s could be yours.
Until next time,
Love, Peace & Chicken Grease
Where Blues Thrives
Photos courtesy of Artist